What's the Difference Between Smok RPM40 and Voopoo Vinci X?
Recently, Voopoo brand has released their upcoming 'brand-new' vape device, Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit. Generally speaking, it's a fair commonplace for vape manufacturers to update their mainline products to maintain the vitality. But, this kit features something worth further discussion. Of course, I will let you know the actual differences between this Vinci X and Smok RPM40 Pod Mod Kit.
If you want to know the differences between Smok RPM40 and Voopoo Vinci, please check this blog: https://www.ave40.com/blog/post/whats-the-difference-between-smok-rpm40-and-voopoo-vinci
Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit
The profile design of this Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit still inherits the fabulous design gene of the Vinci series. Cube shape with dazzling colorful panels on both sides. Visible pod cartridge on the top makes it easy to see the juice level. The same GENE.AI chipset, the same button position, and the same 0.96" screen display.
But, you can extend the use time by replacing various 18650 batteries from now on. Simply unscrew the battery door on the bottom to change that. And it can deliver a maximum output wattage of 70w. Apparently, the dimension of the Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit is much larger due to the feature of battery replaceable.
- Size: 117 * 29.5 * 25.3mm
- Battery Material: Zinc Alloy
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Battery Capacity: Single 18650(Not Included)
- Wattage Range: 5 - 70W
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0Ω
- Output Voltage: 3.2 - 4.2V
- Refillable Pod Capacity: 5.5ml
- Coil Type: PnP-VM1 0.3Ω, PnP-VM4 0.6Ω
- Screen Type: 0.96" TFT Colorful Screen
View this device here if interested: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-vinci-x-mod-pod-kit-70w.html
Smok RPM40 Pod Mod Kit
As the truly first real pod mod kit, Smok RPM40 has already engaged so many vape fans since it was released. Up to now, it's still well-received by the majority of vapers.
Undoubtedly, we're all familiar with the actual details of this kit. Cube shape design, colorful zinc alloy frame with various panels on three sides, the intuitive fire button, 0.96" screen display, and the stealth pod cartridge.
- Size: 25 * 25 * 99mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy(Battery Mod) & PCTG(Pod Cartridge)
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
- E-liquid Capacity: 5ml(Empty pod) / 4.3ml(Standard Pod) / 4.5ml(Nord Pod)
- Firing Time: 0.001S
- Output Wattage: 1W-40W
- Charging Current: 0.88A (Max)
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Resistance Range: 0.2ohm-2.50ohm
View this device here if interested: https://www.ave40.com/smok-rpm40-vape-pod-system-kit-40w-1500mah.html
So what's the difference between Smok RPM40 and Voopoo Vinci X?
Let me tell you the similarities between them firstly!
- Cube shape design
- Zinc alloy & PCTG construction material
- Detachable pod cartridge & replaceable coil head
- Side refilling port
- Fire button & adjustment buttons(up/down)
- 0.96-inch colorful screen
- USB charging port
Here are the differences:
- You can put the pod cartridge in two ways to adjust the airflow abundance on Voopoo Vinci X. Can not do it on Smok RPM40
- You can see the level of juice without pulling out the pod cartridge on Voopoo Vinci X. Can not do it on Smok RPM40
- Chipsets: Voopoo Vinci X(GENE.AI), Smok RPM40(IQ-R)
- Dimension: Voopoo Vinci X(117 mm * 29.5 mm * 25.3 mm), Smok RPM40(99 mm * 25 mm * 25 mm)
- Coil heads: Voopoo Vinci X(PnP-VM1 0.3 Ω, PnP-VM4 0.6 Ω), Smok RPM40(RPM Mesh 0.4ohm, Nord DC 0.6ohm)
- Pod Capacity: Voopoo Vinci X(5.5ml), Smok RPM40(0.4ohm coil 4.3ml, 0.6ohm coil 4.5ml)
Without exception, both of the two companies start to making RBA coil head for their well-received devices. What's a coincidence is the structural concept of these two RBA coils are quite similar to each other.
(Note: You can use the RPM RBA coil on Smok RPM40 and Smok Fetch Mini. And the Vinci RBA coil is also compatible with all Vinci series devices.)
Due to the unique coil construction, it's impossible for you to prime the coils by firing or removing the hot spots. In other words, it will make the rebuild simpler and more straightforward.
Here is the process:
- Unscrew the top cap
- Install your coil
- Wick the coil
- Prime the cotton(unnecessary)
- Put the top cap back on
- Install the RBA in the pod cartridge
- Fill up the pod cartridge
Honestly, this kind of RBA coils is quite unique and strange. Nonetheless, it's still glad to see more and more types of RBA coming out on the market to provide more options for us consumers. Anyway, both of them are worth trying.
That's what I want to share with you guys. If you also find something different as well, I really appreciate you can share it in the comment below!
Vape Wholesale & buy Electronic Cigarettes online in Bulk.
Quality Vape Products, Trusted Vape Wholesale Supply by Vape Shops Owners.
Wholesale Inquiry: https://www.ave40.com/wholesale-service.html