Houston man says he was injured by e-cig battery exploding

Several explosions of e-cigs caused by batteries happened, resulting in many injuries. Some e-cig’s producers should be responsible for this event, though as there is no warning label on the battery to tell users that the battery will explode if overcharged. Recently, the similar things happened on a Houston man whose e-cigs exploded in his pocket, causing serious burns to his legs. The causative factor for this event is lack of warning label on the product, so the user has no idea what the device will happen when overcharged. So it is hoped that manufacturers must put some warning label on their products to prevent users from batteries explosion.

Read the full article

at:
www.fox26houston.com

Share

Leave A Reply