Wholesale Kanger AeroTank Mega 510 BDC Glassomizer with Adjustable Airflow 3.8ml
The Kanger aerotank clearomizer offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizer protank series, but with the introduction of stainless material made with dual coil heads inside! The aerotank is still using 510 threaded.
Updated in Kanger Aerotank-Mega:
- New Airflow control base
- Food grade Stainless steel body
- Pyrex tank and Stainless tube is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
Coil works with Protank-3, Aerotank mini, Evod glass
Replaceable Atomizer Heads
Bottom dual Coil 2.0ohm
Pyrex Glass Tank and Stainless Tank
Advertised with a 3.8ml capacity
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
1 x Kanger Aerotank Mega with Airflow Control (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
1 x 510 Drip tip
1 x Stainless Replacement Tube
1 x Ego Cone Cover
2 x Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
Watch review of Kanger AeroTank Mega