Wholesale Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 iClear 16B Clearomizer Shine Edition Kit
The Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition has been created with real Swarovski elements and is available in four vibrant colors each with its own uniquely fashionable pattern.
iTaste MVP V2.0 are made of the Zinc alloy and aluminum alloy. Being given special treatment of anodic oxidation and chrome-plating, the iTaste MVP V2.0 has well display the effect of fibre-drawing, which renders it a sense of texture.
The iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition Kit,comes in bright color, is designed for fashionable users. It has same functions with the MVP 2.0 only with black/blue/silver color. Features include:
1. A responsive vaping button more convenient to operate
2. The color of the display has been changed from red to blue, rendering it a soft tune. The function of two buttons beside the screen is also changed.
3. The iTaste MVP 2.0 not only allows you to adjust voltage from 3.3 volts to 5 volts but also to adjust the wattage from 6.0 W to 11.0 W by 0.5 watts increments.
4. The iTaste V2.0 has added the resistance meter. It will display resistance of the attached atomizer 2 seconds before displaying the current voltage.
5. Battery Level Indicator. The iTaste MVP battery capacity is displayed in green, yellow and red LED lights.
Green: Fully Charged
Yellow: Half Discharged
Red: Battery Low
The iTaste MVP uses a built in Micro USB Port. You can recharge it with a Micro USB cable. It can also work as a pass-through for use while charging.
Portable power source for electronic products
Turn ON the small pin switch at the bottom of iTaste MVP, connect the cable with USB Output Port (DC 5V, maximum output current 0.5A, the 3 most popular power connectors for IOS devices, Mini USB for Motorola and Blackberry, and a Micro USB for Motorola, Nokia, LG and Samsung. Turn OFF the small pin switch when finish charging your electronics.
The iClear 16B BDC Clearomizer in Shine Edition Kits are in different colors. A black iClear 16B clearomizer comes only with black kit, and kits in other colors (red, purple, green) come with white iClear 16B clearomizer only.
How to use the MVP 2.0?
As an upgrade of the original iTaste MVP, iTaste MVP V2.0 has substantial improvements in both appearance and functions:
There are three main buttons on the iTaste MVP: On/Off button, P button and U button; all the functions can be activated by using those three buttons to change settings in a single step without the use of a menu system. Your chosen mode will be displayed on the digital screen.
“P” button: VW
“U” button: VV
Quickly clicking the On/Off button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, hold down the button to activate the battery.
Variable Voltage Mod: Press the U button for 3 seconds to enter variable voltage mode. The screen will show you the Puff counter first followed by the last adjustment (the last adjustment may be a voltage or wattage setting). After showing the last adjustment, the iTaste MVP will enter the variable voltage mode. Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 to 5.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments by pressing the U button.
Variable Wattage Mode:
Press the P button for 3 seconds to enter variable wattage mode. The screen will show you the Puff counter first followed by the last adjustment (The last adjustment may be a voltage or wattage setting). After showing the last adjustment, the iTaste MVP will enter variable wattage mode. Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 to 11 watts in 0.5 watt increments by pressing the P button.
Ohms Meter & Battery Level Indicator & Puff Counter:
Hold both the P and U buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds. The screen will show a series of readings, the first being the resistance of the attached load (Rx.x , for example R2.2), the second being the battery voltage, the third being the number of puffs since the device was last turned off and the fourth being the last set voltage or wattage. If no load is attached the display with show “NON”. If you wish to check the number of puffs taken since the iTaste MVP was last turned off, you can also hold either the P or the U button to display the Puff Counter, which will be followed by the display of current mode (VV mode or VW mode). In this status, you can also adjust the voltage or wattage by pressing the P or U button.
LED Light Blinking Mode:
The LED light will blink in different colors to indicate the current battery voltage.
1. Red LED light: battery voltage is lower than 3.61V
2. Yellow LED light: battery voltage between 3.61V and 3.75V
3. Green LED light: battery voltage is more than 3.75 V
4. Red LED will keep blinking for 8 seconds when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V and the device will turn off automatically.
5. Red LED light will stay on for 5 seconds when a load short circuit is detected or the current of the coil is more than 3.5A, then no vapor will be produced.
6. If you take a drag for longer 10 seconds, the battery will stop its output, the RED light will blink 10 times, and the iTaste MVP will not continue working until you press the power button again.
Size: Length 108mm; Width 46mm; Height 27mm
Battery Capacity: 2600mah
Color of MVP Body: Shine Black/Shine Pink/Shine Purple/Shine Green
Color of iClear 16B: Black or White
Package: Gift Package
1*Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 body
1*Innokin iClear 16B Clearomizer (2.1ohm)
1*Universal USB Cable for MVP
1*English User Manual