Aspire CF VV 1600mah 3.3-4.8V Variable Voltage Battery
Notice: Prohibition of sale to France, Korea, and Italy.
The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The following three models make up the CF Battery Series: G-power, VV, and Passthrough. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable.
- Diameter: 17.4mm, Length: 130.5mm
- Turn ON/ OFF: Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Output Voltage：4.2V full power output.
- Special Characteristic of VV: Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs.
- Low Battery Indication: The battery Orange indicator light blinks 10 times.
- Complete Battery Charge Time: 2-5 hours.
- Overcharge Protection: When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Overdischarge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 10 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
- Charging Short Circuit Protection: If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
- Lock and Unlock Function: To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock.
- Always charge the battery completely before using.
- Do not store battery in a hot or humid environment.
- Do not drop or puncture battery.
- Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
- Do not charge the CF battery on another charger - it may damage the battery.
- Always keep the battery dry and away from moisture.
- Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment- this will result in malfunction.
- If the indicator light displays ON continuously or the product becomes hot - immediately disconnect the battery from the cartridge to break the electrical connection.