Aspire CF MOD Battery
Notice: Prohibition of sale to France, Korea, and Italy.
The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and the e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable. Aspire cf subΩ battery supply intense power for low resistance atomizer.
- Diameter: 22mm, Length: 121.5mm
- Turn ON/ OFF: Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Usage: Press the LED button and inhale at the same time
- LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
- Output Voltage：4.2V full power output.
- Compatible with: 18650 battery
- Features: Protective electronic switch
- Overcharge Protection: When the battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Over-discharge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 2.8V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
- Lock and Unlock Function: To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock.
- Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment.
- Do not drop or puncture the battery.
- Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
- Always keep the battery dry and away from moisture.
- Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment- this will result in malfunction.
- If the indicator light displays ON continuously or the product becomes hot - immediately disconnect the battery from the cartridge to break the electrical connection.